Your healthcare records matter—and nearly everyone’s experienced how frustrating it is when it doesn’t follow you around. We make it possible for everyone on your healthcare team (from your primary care physician, to the hospital you had to visit across the state) to get the information they need to give you the best possible care.
The following case studies demonstrate how IHIE’s services work in the real world, focused on specific people in specific jobs at specific organizations. Learn how our customers use our products and services to support better patient care today.
We share the values and goals of our customers.
How IHIE supports its customers:
- Provides 24x7x365 in-house help desk with real-life personal support
- Provides an electronic delivery mechanism that is traceable and reportable
- Offer project management tools that can function within multiple customer departments and systems
- Post-Acute Care
- Population Health
From the Blog
- Access patient data quickly and securely
- Trend lab data to understand the full story of the patient
- Search clinical results data by keyword
- Customize your electronic delivery options
- Track where patient care is delivered
- Receive discrete data on your population
- Support quality metric efforts
- Manage patient’s transition of care
Contact Us - IHIE improves the speed and accessibility of information from over 100 hospitals in 38 different health systems to support providers and improve patient health.
Get in touch
Indiana Health Information Exchange:
Indianapolis area: 317-644-1750 (24×7)
Outside Indianapolis area: 877-435-7343 (24×7)
846 N. Senate Ave., Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46202
IHIE Service Helpdesk:
(Inbox monitored 7am-5pm Eastern M-F)