Watch this short video to learn how IHIE’s services make a real difference by enabling delivery of faster, more efficient, higher quality healthcare to patients in Indiana.
The following experiences demonstrate how IHIE’s services work in the real world, focused on specific people in specific jobs at specific organizations. It represents a small sliver of how our customers use them to support better patient care today. These experiences also reflect the opportunities that IHIE presents to help ease some of the burden of our customers’ reporting mandates as the digital health industry catches up to payment reform and as changes to reimbursement take root.
How IHIE supports its customers:
- 24x7x365 in-house help desk with real life personal support.
- Provides an electronic delivery mechanism that is traceable and reportable
- Shared values and goals with our customers provides ongoing relationship and support
- Project management tools that can function within multiple customer departments
- Post-Acute Care
- Population Health
Contact Us - IHIE improves the speed and accessibility of information from over 100 hospitals in 38 different health systems to support providers and improve patient health.
Top Ten Reasons to Work at IHIE (2017 Edition)
The Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE) has been awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces honor by The Indianapolis Star just weeks after being named to Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare list for the third consecutive year. We pride ourselves on the work we do. But more importantly, we pride ourselves on our people.
Here are the top ten reasons to join the IHIE team.
- Our work is important, exciting, and fast-paced. As one of the nation's largest and most advanced health information exchanges, we’re on the cutting edge of our industry.
- We have a relaxed dress code, including shorts and sandals.
- We offer fun events like “Bring your dog to work day,” putt-putt tournaments, a chili cook-off, and a Halloween costume party.
- You’ll enjoy a great wellness program with fitness incentives like IHIE t-shirts, gift cards to healthy restaurants, and of course...bragging rights!
- You won’t go hungry. We have free monthly company breakfasts and lunches.
- We live our mission to improve health and healthcare through information exchange.
- We offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental/vision and 401(k) match.
- Concerned about a healthy work-life balance? Don’t be. We offer 20 days PTO plus 9 company-paid holidays.
- We value your opinion. Every voice is heard. Every voice matters.
- We are inclusive and fun-loving. Fun fosters creativity!